Seiten

Montag, 27. April 2015

Trying to be a part of the team...

Dear all,

I'm applying for the Design Team Call from Gerda...

So today I'm showing you a birthday card which I created with the stamps from the great and sweet "Heavy Friends" - Clearstamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs. 


For the background I used my new "Dot fade" stencil by Tim Holtz with the distress inks faded jeans, stormy sky and broken china. I love this stencil!!! The whale is colored with Delta markers and for the side I used the stencil with versamark ink and clear embossing powder.


Have a nice week,
Bastel-Troll

Kommentare:

  1. Love how you extended the stencil onto the background and clear embossed it there. Nice touch for this wonderful card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool use of a stencil! Love that you extended it to the background and again, it works very well with the image.

    AntwortenLöschen