Seiten

Sonntag, 26. April 2015

Coffee Girl - April's Challenge by Gerda Steiner Designs

Dear all,

it's me again. After quite a long time - sorry for that!

I just had so much to do for the "Koffermarkt". Which actually went quite well!
But I did not forget my input for the April's challenge from Gerda Steiner Designs. This month we have the "little coffee girl"... 


I created a card with left overs from one of the monthly card kits from Simon Says Stamp. I used the Simon Says Stamp COFFEE CUP Craft die for the shaker part and a sentiment from the "What's brewing" stamp set. The sequins in the shaker were also part of the monthly kit.


Wish you all a sunny sunday!
Greets Bastel-Troll

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love the coffee cup used as a shaker!!! This little gal is really cute, too!! Great job!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen